We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves and thank you very much for having enquired about us. It is a pleasure for us to get ourselves introduced as “Veeman Safety & Detective Pvt Ltd., which has surfaced in the year 2014. We are one of the leading firms in Tamil Nadu in the field of security services , Housekeeping and have around 50 clients in our domain which comprises from various sectors viz., Hotel industry, Schools & Colleges, Apartments, Hospital, IT Company’s, Car Showrooms, Manufacturing units, etc., In order to keep you understand more about us, we have listed below our highlights on the functioning of security & Housekeeping services to cater to the needs of various industries in manufacturing & service sectors. Veeman Safety & Detective Private limited is the one of the leading service provider of Security & housekeeping soft service which is headed by Dy. Superintend of Police (Retd).
Tamil Nadu Police License # 1160/2019 –
GSTN – 33AAGCV5260J1Z7
PAN – AAGCV5260J –
Provident Fund Code # TBTAM1797863000
ESI Code # 51-001257810000999
ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company
- Security and Housekeeping to manufacturing/service industry,
- Individual buildings,
- Shops & malls ,
- Investigation & Detective on specified incidents/cases ,
- Training on Fire Fighting & First Aid.
A spacious Administrative Office, located at prime area of Marimalai Nagar
Industrial Estate. Branch Offices located at Chennai (Tambaram & Kelambakkam), Pudukkottai & Trichy.
It is manned by professionals in the field of security services.
Office functions @ 24/7 for easy access to all security personnel.
- Personnel from Ex-servicemen category,
- Trained civilians,
- Personnel from elite protection group ,
- Screening tests are conducted before inducting security personnel viz., physical appearance, educational/social background, police verification, third party reference, etc.
- Age limit fixed between 25 & 45 years for inducting personnel.
Director – General Manager – Divisional Manager – Field Officer – Security Officer
Standard Operating Procedure:
- Our security men will be provided with uniform in conformance with security norms (Terri cotton dress, cap, shoe, whistle, belt, rain coat) from our end.
- Other essential items viz., Torch Light, Cell, Stationary materials, etc., have to be provided by the Employer/Client.
- A contract agreement will be signed with the Client for a period of 12 months with a notice period of one month for termination. This is negotiable and the terms can be changed as per mutual understanding.
- There will be no demand from our end to place the Security Guards under the direct/indirect pay roll of the Client’s organization from where they are deployed to work.
- The Field Officer will inspect the Client’s premise to oversee the performance of Security Guards, posted over there, in terms of their attendance, attitude, discipline, punctuality, alertness, awareness of the inward/outward movements and safety measures to be followed by them.
- We conduct surprise checks in all the premises, where our security guards are deployed, through special field officer to verify their alertness in work and vigilance. We also conduct third person verification to check the response level from our security guards in terms of safety aspects.
- Our Security Guards will be shuffled by every three months from one premise to another in order to avoid any nexus with the staff of the employer/client for various reasons.
- We will not emphasize the Client for providing Minimum Wages, Provident Fund, ESI, etc., to our Security Guards.
- Service Bills will be raised and submitted to Client by 1st day of the following month of the services rendered. Payment is to be done by the Client before 5th of every month either through NEFT/Cheque/Draft issued in favor of “Veeman Safety & Detective Private Ltd” payable at M.M.Nagar
- We are open to accept any adverse comments from Client over the performance of our Security Guards about their performance and suitable corrective action would be initiated from our end to eliminate/replace the concerned individual with the new one.
- In the event of securing contract order for providing security services from the Client, we will deploy our Security Guards within a week’s time.
We impart training to our Security Guards on a periodical basis on the following areas:
- Fire Fighting
- First Aid
- How to handle emergency situation
We conduct seminar classes to our Security Guards through video & audio programming over the safety measures, real time action to be undertaken during emergency situation and the methodology to be adhered in terms of industrial security and intelligence.
Vision & Mission:
To provide immense satisfaction to our Clients by deploying efficient/trust worthy security guards, ensuring no place for untoward incidents, protection to their men & material and compliance of regulations prescribed by them.